Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Training Program
Welcome to Benefit University: Department of Pores!
Benefit Cosmetics is an indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Benefit was founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco. Today, Benefit is in 60 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 5,000 trained beauty service experts worldwide. Benefit was built on the belief that, above all else, beauty should be fun and make you feel good.
This interactive training program was created in partnership with Benefit Cosmetics to educate internal sales teams and external retailers on Benefit’s new line of PORE CARE products.
Strategy & Solution
Since the launch of their best-selling POREfessional product back in 2010, Benefit has found new ways to address pore concerns. This training program allows Benefit to expand the knowledge of their team surrounding this new line, ultimately ensuring customers receive all accurate information and benefits this line has to offer.
The Benefit University Handbook is chalk-full of information, all organized into easy-to-digest sections:
- Orientation - a welcome module on the “why” and “what to expect” during this training program
- History - a quick history of how this new line came to be and why Pores are the focus for this new Benefit Power Category
- Biology - the biology behind pores as well as common concerns and causes surrounding pores
- Chemistry - A self-guided product knowledge exploration of key benefits and ingredients of the new product line
- Phys Ed - in-depth lessons on exactly how to apply and remove each product within this new line
- These in-depth lessons include in-store demo tutorials from set-up to service, with video walkthroughs alongside a handy step-by-step references guide.
- Graduation - this wouldn’t be a proper university without final exams and an end-of-term celebration
The course is also fully localized across multiple languages, from the entire handbook content to the CC & overdubbing of the videos.
Take a look at the final product in this short video: https://vimeo.com/832690082
This training has been delivered to:
-3X new LXP users
8 AM – 5 PM MST
Meet with other L&D professionals, share your creations, learn tips and tricks, and so much more!
Visit the Knowledge Base for tutorials, help articles, and getting started guides on all our products.