This session will introduce a new and exciting learning ROI framework: The CARES Learning Effectiveness Framework. The framework consists of five components: (1) Content (2) Application & Accountability (3) Reflection, Routines, & Reinforcement (4) Evaluation (5) Socialization & Sharing.
The CARES Learning Effectiveness Framework is a breakthrough approach to addressing the number one challenge organizations face – how to show what they’re getting in return for their learning investments.
Learning organizations need to show they are driving business outcomes with their learning initiatives. A more robust measurement model is desperately needed, and the CARES Learning Effectiveness Framework is that model.
Please join David Wentworth, Principal Learning and Development Analyst for the Brandon Hall Group, who will be sharing the latest research and insights on creating a high impact approach to maximizing Learning ROI and Treion Muller, Creator of the CARES Learning Effectiveness framework and Rich Vass, VP of Learning Solutions of ELB Learning, as they share real-world examples that illustrate how the CARES Learning Effectiveness Framework can transform the learning ROI model for any organization.
Session highlights include:
• Uncovering what’s working and what is not (and why) in creating a meaningful learning ROI
• Linking learning to business outcome
• A step-by-step approach to applying The CARES Learning
• Effectiveness Framework to challenging learning experiences with real-world examples
• Harnessing the power and potential of new technologies to support the CARES Learning Effectiveness Framework