Give learners direct access to the iOS mobile app with dynamic links and so much more.
Introducing Dynamic Links & MORE
Dynamic Links: Give Learners Direct Access to the iOS Mobile App
- Learners will now be directly routed to their installed iOS mobile app (instead of their browser) when sent email notification links, assignment links, auto-assign links, and scenario direct links. Dynamic links are coming soon to Android!
NEW! Mentor Notifications for Learner Responses
- A “push” notification for the iOS app alerts mentors when a learner's response needs review. Coming soon to Android!
2 Convenient Buttons Added*: Previous Scenario & Next Scenario
- Now you can navigate between scenarios without having to return to the main Assignment page - even when navigation is hidden (e.g. launching assignments from an LMS).
- *These buttons are only available from the web - coming soon to iOS & Android
New Location for Scenario Direct Links
- Scenario direct links will now only be available from the assignment (in lieu of the scenario or program)
8 AM – 5 PM MST
Meet with other L&D professionals, share your creations, learn tips and tricks, and so much more!
Visit the Knowledge Base for tutorials, help articles, and getting started guides on all our products.