7 Simple Steps to Add in a Chroma Key Video:
1. Add video object.
2. Add a video resource that has a Chroma Keyed background color.
3. Click on the Chroma Key icon in the properties.
4. Enable Chroma Key by selecting the “Use Chroma Key” switch at the top.
5. Click on the color palette to change the default color.
6. Select a "Fuzziness" level to indicate how many shades of your selected color to mark as transparent.
7. View the video preview to make needed adjustments, and you are ready to go!
Check out our video walkthrough here.
8 AM – 5 PM MST
Meet with other L&D professionals, share your creations, learn tips and tricks, and so much more!
Visit the Knowledge Base for tutorials, help articles, and getting started guides on all our products.